I was reading through Kelly Leveque’s Body Love book and she gives a bunch of different recipes and ideas for her Fab 4 morning smoothie.
The one I created is a spin-off of one of hers with minor tweaks and my GOODNESS is it good. I am not going to lie, I have had the same shake combo for years now so changing it up like this was big for me, but WOW am I happy I did.
I’m of course completely obsessed and will probably have it for the next 5 years so thought I would share it with you in case you wanted to give it a try.
Mint Coconut Chocolate Chip
- 1-2 handfuls of spinach (I stuff in as much that will fit)
- 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1-2 tablespoons of flax meal (or chia seeds I just like flax meal)
- 4-6 fresh mint leaves (the more mint the mintier)
- 1 scoop of Kelly’s Chocolate Protein Powder
- Nut milk – I use almond milk
Then blend this bad boy up in the blender and enjoy. It’s rich, creamy, coconut minty deliciousness.
I swear I would rather drink this than a normal milkshake every day of the week. Aka I do. 😉